The Open Access Week from 21 to 27 October 2019 at the TUHH will be opened on 21 October at 12:30 h by Prof. Dr. Kuchta (Vice President Teaching) and Prof. Dr. Timm-Giel (Vice President Research). We cordially invite you to visit us in the library (Building J, Rotunde tub.).
After Open Access had been a strategic goal of the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH) since 2013, the openTUHH Policy adopted by the TUHH Senate in autumn 2018 focused on the unity of openness in teaching and research and thus also on common digital infrastructures. The openTUHH Policy was developed from the Hamburg Open Science (HOS) and Hamburg Open Online University (HOOU) projects with the aim of promoting digital cultural change at the university.
Our poster walk takes up the policy and individual aspects of implementation. After the poster walk it is possible at 13.00 h to throw a view behind the scenes of the largest library in Harburg.
Open science and open education at TUHH
#2 openTUHH: Services of the library
- Open Access Repository: tub.dok
- Open Access consultation
- Open Access publishing fund
- Information on publishing
- Academic research methods and writing
#3 Open Knowledge
#4 Open Access is a strategic aim of TUHH
#5 Publishing in Open Access
#6 Open Access Repository TUHH: TUHH Open Research (TORE)
#7 Open Content: Creative Commons Lizences
#8 Open Education: Open Educational Resources
- Hamburg Open Online University (HOOU)
- Information point OER (OERinfo)
- Whitepaper on Open Educational Resources (OER) at universities in Germany
- tub.torials – open educational resources for advice on open science and open publishing
#9 On the history of the openness of knowledge
- Blog post about an exhibition 2015
- Wikipedias ancestors – on the history of the openness of knowledge (Slides of a lecture on the Night of Knowledge at TUHH 2017, in German)
#10 Journal article not found? 4 ways
#11 Modern publishing
- Blog of project Modern publishing
Workflows for collaborative writing and scholarly publishing in the digital age with Open Access.
More on Open Access Week 2019: