You need a Library Card for lending as well as for ordering literature from the closed stack or by Interlibrary Loan. The Reading Rooms are accessible without Library Card.
Please register first before you visit us.
Please take along
- identification card or passport plus registration of residence (“Meldebescheinigung”)
- If applicable:
- identification card for students or pupils
- verification of employment at TUHH [Form]
- verification of employment at Hamburg State Universities [Form]
- a verification of other reasons of reduction: trainees, draftees, persons of federal volunteer service, unemployed and receivers of social benefits (annual card)
- for underage library clients [parental approval]
Collect your new card during circulation hours Mon-Thu 9am-7pm, Fri 9am-6pm
Following survey applies 01-04-2016:
|Students and members of TUHH and students of other State Universities of Hamburg||€ 0,00|
|External Ph.D. candidates of TUHH||€ 0,00|
|Students of private universities in Germany||€ 20,00|
|Trainees, draftees, persons of federal volunteer service, unemployed and receivers of social benefits (annual card)||€ 5,00|
|Annual Card||€ 20,00|
|Semi-annual card||€ 13,00|
|Monthly card||€ 5,00|
|Corporate bodies (annual card)||€ 80,00|
The receipt of payment will allow you to use the other university libraries of Hamburg as well. An additional application is required.