Since autumn 2018 eBooks of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) are available at TUHH. Please browse thorugh the offer of more than 480 books, applying mathematics within a plurality of subjects.
Some selected titels you find below:
- A first course in numerical methods. Ascher, U. M., & Greif, C. (2011).
- Iterative methods for linear systems. Olshanskii, M. A., & Tyrtyšnikov, E. E. (2014).
- Numerical methods for conservation laws : from analysis to algorithms. Hesthaven, J. S. (2018).
- MATLAB guide (Third edition). Higham, D. J., & Higham, N. J. (2016).
- Handbook of writing for the mathematical sciences (Second edition.). Higham, N. J. (1998).
As last year the TUHH library bought Online-Books from the publisher Cambridge University Press neu erworben. A lot of the online books are from mathematics. Access is possible only within TUHH intranet. Here is a choice of the books:
MathSciNet – Mathematical Reviews on the Web is a database from the American Mathematical Society. It includes bibliographical references and abstracts from journal articles and books in the field of mathematicsk.
Indexed are about 1900 international series and journals since 1940 (in addition about 47.000 references for the time range 1810 to 1940). All entries in the database are provided with notations of the Mathematics Subject Classification (MSC).