Since autumn 2018 eBooks of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) are available at TUHH. Please browse thorugh the offer of more than 480 books, applying mathematics within a plurality of subjects.
Some selected titels you find below:
- A first course in numerical methods. Ascher, U. M., & Greif, C. (2011).
- Iterative methods for linear systems. Olshanskii, M. A., & Tyrtyšnikov, E. E. (2014).
- Numerical methods for conservation laws : from analysis to algorithms. Hesthaven, J. S. (2018).
- MATLAB guide (Third edition). Higham, D. J., & Higham, N. J. (2016).
- Handbook of writing for the mathematical sciences (Second edition.). Higham, N. J. (1998).