Welcome to all first-time students of the TUHH! We are looking forward to welcoming you in the winter semester 20/21. In the following text we’ll summarize some of the most important information about using the tub. for first-time students.
You will need the following for registration:
- Identification documents (e.g. identity card, registration certificate)
- University proof (proof of enrolment or student ID)
Visiting the library
Visiting the library during our opening hours is only permitted with a valid library card and with a face mask. Of course you can also come to the library to pick up your library card after registering online.
Due to current hygiene measures, without a table reservation a stay in the library is only possible for a maximum of 15-20 minutes.
Use of workstations
The use of our workstations is organised via a reservation system.
As a trial, we are offering a special arrangement for new students from November onwards. Desks in our reading room 1 (ground floor) will be exclusively at your disposal during our morning and afternoon opening hours. To reserve one of these places, you will need a library card.
You can check in for your reservation from 15 minutes before and up to 30 minutes after your appointment. After that the appointment will be automatically deleted.
If you have any questions or need special information regarding possible services, we will be happy to assist you.
- By e-mail: email@example.com.
- By telephone on Mondays – Thursdays from 9am- 7pm, Fridays from 9am- 6pm under 040 42878 2845
- On-site support in contactless form: Monday to Friday from 9am-2pm and 3-7pm, Fridays until 6pm
- Up-to-date information about changed opening hours or services during Covid-19 can always be found in our article “Opening the library under #COVID-19“.
- Further news and behind-the-scenes insights are also available on our social media channels on Twitter (@tubhh) and Instagram (@tub.hh).