Mendeley is a freemium reference management software combined with a web-based social network, which belongs to Elsevier. Its strength is the management of pdfs as well as the exchange of resources with other people. Mendeley Desktop is available for Mac, Windows and Linux. For web space extension and private groups a paid upgrade may be necessary.
- Reference Manager
- Generates citations and bibliographies in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, and LaTeX.
- Read and Annotate
- Open PDFs and capture your thoughts through sticky notes and highlights.
- Add and Organize
- Import and organize PDFs from your computer, EndNote™, Papers or Zotero.
- Connect with colleagues and share your papers, notes and annotations.
- Backup, Sync and Mobile
- Access your papers on the web, iPhone or iPad (Update: App support was discontinued on March 15, 2021).
- Network and Discover
- Discover papers, people and public groups.
Questions? We will be happy to advise you on reference management
The Literature Management team welcomes your questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to use our open online consultation hours via Zoom (identification code: 503035; meeting ID: 832 9724 8626) for questions regarding literature management (Fridays from 09:00 to 09:30).
Telephone: +49 40 42878 2855
- The Most Popular Citation Styles, Revealed!by womotayo on 27. November 2023
Citations are incredibly important to a researcher’s workflow, as well as an author’s merit. The two more well-known kinds of citation formats are in-text citations and footnote citations. Not too long ago we announced the release of footnote citation styles in Mendeley Cite and while adding that feature, we realized that information about citation styles
- What’s New in Mendeley: October 2023by womotayo on 3. November 2023
We are always working hard at Mendeley to release features that will make the researcher’s life a bit easier. Here we share what was new in Mendeley in October. Save time with Keyboard Shortcuts: Users can now navigate Mendeley Reference Manager using keyboard shortcuts. Here is a list of keyboard shortcuts that can help you