Mendeley is a freemium reference management software combined with a web-based social network, which belongs to Elsevier. Its strength is the management of pdfs as well as the exchange of resources with other people. Mendeley Desktop is available for Mac, Windows and Linux. For web space extension and private groups a paid upgrade may be necessary.
- Reference Manager
- Generates citations and bibliographies in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, and LaTeX.
- Read and Annotate
- Open PDFs and capture your thoughts through sticky notes and highlights.
- Add and Organize
- Import and organize PDFs from your computer, EndNote™, Papers or Zotero.
- Connect with colleagues and share your papers, notes and annotations.
- Backup, Sync and Mobile
- Access your papers on the web, iPhone or iPad (Update: App support was discontinued on March 15, 2021).
- Network and Discover
- Discover papers, people and public groups.
- Advisor of the Month: Meet Andrii Kyrylchuk, Chemist and 10-year Mendeley user!by Susan Jenkins on 6. December 2022
Andrii Kyrylchuk in his office at University of California, San Francisco, USA We’ve noticed that some Mendeley Advisors’ research takes them places around the globe. One Advisor whose career exemplifies this is Andrii Kyrylchuk. Initially graduating from the National Technical University of Ukraine in Kyiv with a Master’s in Organic Chemistry and Chemical Technology of
- Advisor of the Month: An awesome team from UASLP in Méxicoby Susan Jenkins on 4. August 2022
Manuel Armenta, Wendy Pérez Díaz, and Sinuhé Rodriguez on the campus of Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí, México We decided to do something a little different this time–our first Advisor of the Month story featuring a group of Advisors from a single institution. Since the 2021 LATAM North “Elsevier Live” webinar series where we