TUHH is offering free use of Citavi for all members. Citavi is a powerful, windows based, stand-alone reference tool. It is easy to use, focusses on knowledge organization, and can be used by students as well as by researchers.
- Search resources worldwide
- Manage references
- Analyze and highlight texts
- Save ideas and structure your work
- Plan tasks – on your own or in a team
- Write the perfect paper, report, article, or book
For questions or training: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and Installation
Duration: The current campus license is valid until 31.03.2022 and will probably be extended thereafter.
Note: Recently, problems with the cloud use of Citavi have occurred from time to time. According to Citavi, these problems have been solved in the meantime, but we still recommend you to be careful. Therefore, save your projects regularly on a local computer for security.
Also, the Citavi forum is currently not maintained by Citavi itself, the answers there are given by Citavi users themselves. While these are often very helpful, we hope that the company will take care of the forum properly again in the near future.
Attention: Citavi has just released the new version 6.11. This is currently still being tested by us. So if you have a working version installed so far, wait with the update to the new version. We will give “green light” at this point if it works properly.
- Download and install Citavi
- Register for a Citavi account to get your licence key.
- Upgrade your free version to a licensed Citavi team version
- Import settings for TUHH
- Save CITAVI-Einstellungsdatei-TUHH.csd (Stand 29.03.18) on your computer
- Citavi -> Tools -> Import or Export Settings.
- Choose Import
- Browse to the location of your download and then proceed with Next.
- Choose the settings you want to import
Notes about the account:
- In case of problems with your TUHH-account, please contact the User Service Center of the TUHH Computer Center
- If you already have an Citavi-Account, you can link the access to TU Hamburg in your profile.
Installations at TU Hamburg:
- Citavi 6.1 is also available at Windows-Pools:
→ My Configs → Add Citavi 6.1.0 → Ok