TUHH is offering free use of Citavi for all members. Citavi is a powerful, windows based, stand-alone reference tool. It is easy to use, focusses on knowledge organization, and can be used by students as well as by researchers.
- Search resources worldwide
- Manage references
- Analyze and highlight texts
- Save ideas and structure your work
- Plan tasks – on your own or in a team
- Write the perfect paper, report, article, or book
For questions or training: email@example.com
Download and Installation
Duration: The current campus license is valid until 31.03.2019 and will be extended thereafter until 31.03.2022.
- Download and install Citavi Free
- Register for a Citavi account to get your licence key.
- Upgrade your free version to a licensed Citavi team version
- Import settings for TUHH
- Save CITAVI-Einstellungsdatei-TUHH.csd (Stand 29.03.18) on your computer
- Citavi -> Tools -> Import or Export Settings.
- Choose Import
- Browse to the location of your download and then proceed with Next.
- Choose the settings you want to import
Notes about the account:
- In case of problems with your TUHH-account, please contact the User Service Center of the TUHH Computer Center
- If you already have an Citavi-Account, you can link the access to TU Hamburg in your profile.
Installations at TU Hamburg:
- Citavi 6.1 is also available at Windows-Pools:
→ My Configs → Add Citavi 6.1.0 → Ok