eBooks from the publisher Springer are offered by the TUHH library also in 2013. Within the TUHH-Intranet you get via SpringerLink a whole range of eBooks in German language. In addition the TU library also bought actual eBooks in English language for the subjects Engineering (2013), Professional and Applied Computing (until now no title published in 2013!)) as well as Energy.
Springer eBooks from 2013 will appear in the TUHH catalog in the course of time.
Here some interesting titles from 2013:
eBooks from publisher Elsevier via ScienceDirect are available within TUHH intranet for a further year. How much you use specific eBooks will influence which eBooks we keep afterwards.
For the year 2012 the decision was already made. Here is a list of most-used eBooks in 2012 which the TUHH library has bought:
- CUDA application design and development / Farber, Rob. 2011.
- Complete PCB design using OrCAD Capture and PCB editor / Mitzner, Kraig. 2009.
- MATLAB : a practical introduction to programming and problem solving / von Attaway, Stormy. 2012 Second Edition.
- The finite element method / Nithiarasu, P.; Taylor, Robert L. … 2005 (Sixth Edition)
- Offshore Wind : A Comprehensive Guide to Successful Offshore Wind Farm Installation / Kurt Thomsen. 2012.
- Atlas of zeolite framework types / Baerlocher, Christian. 2007 (Sixth Edition).
- Marine propellers and propulsion / Carlton, John S. 2007 (Second Edition).
- Engineering turbulence modelling and experiments 6 : proceedings of the ERCOFTAC International Symposium on Engineering Turbulence Modelling and Measurements – ETMM6. 2005.
- Pinch analysis and process integration : a user guide on process integration for the efficient use of energy / Kemp, Ian C. 2007 (Second Edition).
- Intermetallic chemistry / Ferro, Riccardo. 2008.
The following 5 top titles, heavily used, have not been bought until now, but maybe at the end of this year.