Services offered by the University Library of TUHH
- Free library card with up to 4 months validity (provided a “Ausweis der Erstaufnahmeeinrichtung”, Aufenthaltsgestattung)
- Borrow up to 5 media
- On the library card access to the Internet and unrestricted access to all e-media on the computers of the University Library
- Dictionaries and language course materials available for loan in the upper floor room 1.006: Catalog
- [tu:speak] rooms: These rooms (1.007 and 1.008) are reserved for learning German. They are equipped with two computers each.
- Free use of scanners. Coin-operated copy machines are available as well.
TUHH Study and training offers for refugees
Start learning in Hamburg
- From Camp to Campus TUHH, Mail to Contact person
- First knowledge of German: TU Hamburg integrative in honorary office, Welcome Grooves oder Asyl Plus Akademie
Are you interested in studying at Hamburg University of Technology? As a refugee you are allowed to study in our university. To join our university you must have some entrance qualifications, like knowledge of German must correspond to the B1 level, good English for Master-Courses and good knowledge in Mathematics and Physics. More information
You want to check your knowledge:
- Learning German
- Testing your knowledge of German: B1-level
- Physics: Abi-Physik
- Mathematics: Abi-Mathe oder OMB+ and Mintfit (Abi-Mathe and Abi-Physics only in German).
General Student Counseling TUHH
Especially for Engineers with an academic degree
A program in Hamburg for trained engineers: Be.Ing!. – Bridgework for immigrant engineers.