Journal articles submitted to Wiley by authors from the TU Hamburg can generally be published in Open Access. This can be done either in pure Open Access journals (Gold Open Access) or as a separate activation in a subscription journal (Hybrid Open Access).
In order to secure access to the Wiley journals in the TUHH as well as to support the visibility of TUHH research, TUHH joined the contract between the DEAL project and Wiley Verlag.
- Contract: Projekt DEAL – John Wiley & Son Publish and Read Agreement
- Term: 22.1.2019-31.12.2019
- Wiley-Information: Open access for authors at eligible German institutions
Conditions for the payment of costs by the TUHH
- Author: You must be the responsible corresponding author and affiliated with Hamburg University of Technology at the point of acceptance, you use your TUHH data as described in the TUHH Affiliation Guideline. We recommend specifying your ORCID.
- Article Type: All primary research and review articles qualify
- Workflow: Authors must follow Wiley Open Access Workflow fully open access journals or a subscription journal that offers OnlineOpen (hybrid journal)
Case 1: Gold Open Access:(Partial) Financing
Case 2: Hybrid Journals: Cost coverage by TUHH
All Article Processing Charges are settled centrally via the University Library at the end of the year.
Questions? Please contact us
The Open Access Team of TUHH