Available for you at TUHH
As in previous years, the TUHH library will again provide you with current, scientific literature in 2022. With a few exceptions, we primarily negotiate unrestricted digital access for the TUHH.
In addition to the journals of the publishers Springer and Wiley, which are freely available in connection with DEAL, we have again concluded contracts. Among others, these include:
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- SPIE (The International Society for Optics and Photonics)
- SIAM (Socienty for Industrial and Applied Mathematics)
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
- AIP (American Institute of Physics)
- Oxford Academic Journals
- IOP (Institute of Physics)
- ACS (American Chemical Society)
- AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
A cooperative of independent journalists writes on a variety of topics. The publications are divided into the categories of knowledge, environment, technology, society and international. Articles can also be searched using a keyword search.
As in previous years, the databases have been licensed again:
- Web of Science Core Collection
- Perinorm / DIN-Normen / VDI-Richtlinien
- Business Source Premier
- Ullmanns Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry
- WEKA Business Portal
IBISWorld offers market analyses for Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Canada, China as well as other global markets.
The current e-book offer includes the following packages:
- Springer: Technik Informatik, Naturwissenschaften, Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Chemistry and Materials Science, Earth & Environmental, Energy, Mathematics & statistics, Biomedical Life Science, Business & Management, Professional & Applied Computing
- VDI eLibrary: Monographien
- MIT Press: ebooks Frontlist 2021
For current publications in the following collections, there is full access until 12/2022. Based on usage, we will then purchase the titles that are used frequently.
- Springer: Computer Science E-Books 2021 2022
- Elsevier: E-Books 2021 2022
- de Gruyter: E-Books 2021 2022
- Cambridge University Press E-Books, STM collection
The tub. welcomes feedback on the new and “traditional” offerings, as well as other suggestions at email@example.com.
Do you have a special book request? We will help you.