Starting on Tuesday, June 2, 2020, the tub will provide students of the TUHH with 91 single working places in the reading room. They can be used Monday to Friday from 3 to 9 pm. This offer will enable students with insufficient learning opportunities at home to work and learn in the library.
As a TUHH student please reserve your working place here: mars.tub.tuhh.de
Please note: If your seat is not occupied within the first 30 minutes of the reserved time your reservation expires.
On June 2, we remove the barrier tapes. Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between your seats and your fellow students.
Also new on Tuesday:
- We’re back on the site. You will receive support between 3-7 pm, on Friday until 6 pm in a limited, contactless form.
- Also the use of scanners and a photocopier is possible again.
What remains unchanged:
- All users with a valid TUHH library card can borrow items from the textbook collection, reading rooms and closed stacks.
- It also stays with the limited opening hours, Monday to Friday from 3 to 9 pm.
- You can reach us by phone Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm and on Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
All this is done only under consideration of the necessary measures to avoid contact as well as the distance and hygiene regulations. A longer stay is only permitted for TU students who can show a confirmation of reservation for a pre-booked working place in the reading rooms.
Please also note the supplementary house rules to the usage regulations.