As wrap-up to the TUHH program for the Open Access Week 2018 the library invites to a tub.talk on December 13, 2018, 1.15 pm.
- Of green roads and DEALs!
What can we do for Open Access?
Thursday, December 13, 2018, 1.15 pm
Room 0.004, the large group room behind the information desk of the tub.
The opening of the week on October 22 started with a TUHH press release (in German) and the publication of the openTUHH Policy. A Poster Walk in the rotund of the TUHH library handled challenges within Open Access.
Views into the backstages of the library and the TUHH computer center as well as film perfomances made the OA week perfect.
Every day of the Open Access Week a blog entry was published, not every entry also in English language. In connection to the motto of the week “Design Equitable Foundations for Open Knowledge” the following topics have been addressed:
- How open the TUHH presents itself, together with posters of the tub.
- How a fund for publication supports your Open Access publishing!!
- Considering challenges between quality and Open Access! (in German)
- What does Open Science do for the TUHH!
- Which project does the TUHH library make within the Hamburg Open Online University ((HOOU)! (in German)
- How to train Open Science! (in German)
- Why Open Access can be seen as moral economy and boundary project! (in German)
The TUHH library wants to get into a conservation with you about the status of openness in research and teaching under the motto “Of green roads and DEALs! What can we do for Open Access?”
- Which connection exists between Open Access and the Project DEAL about nation-wide agreements for licensing e-journals?
- What does openness means for you and your research and teaching?
- Which aspect of openness is especially important for you?
- Which limits do you see for openness?
You are invited to attend the tub.talk on December 13, 2018, 1.15 pm (until about 2 pm in maximum) in room 0.004, the large group room behind the information desk of the tub. .