A lot of online books are available within the TUHH intranet. Here is a selected collection of chemical textbooks and introductions into chemistry:
- Inorganic chemistry / J. E. House. 2nd ed. Academic Press, 2013
- Advanced organic chemistry, part A: Structure and mechanisms / Francis A. Carey. 5. ed. Springer, 2008 und
Advanced organic chemistry, Part B: Reactions and synthesis / Francis A. Carey. 5. ed. Springer, 2008 (Comprehensive!)
- Physical Chemistry in Depth / Johannes Karl Fink. Springer, 2009
- Elements of environmental chemistry / Ronald A. Hites. Wiley, 2007
- Basics of analytical chemistry and chemical equilibria / Brian M. Tissue. Wiley, 2013
Anyone here who wants to take a look in a chemistry textbokk from 1819?
The elements of chemical science Gorham, John. Boston : Cummings and Hilliard, 1819.