eBooks from publisher Elsevier via ScienceDirect are available within TUHH intranet for a further year. How much you use specific eBooks will influence which eBooks we keep afterwards.
For the year 2012 the decision was already made. Here is a list of most-used eBooks in 2012 which the TUHH library has bought:
- CUDA application design and development / Farber, Rob. 2011.
- Complete PCB design using OrCAD Capture and PCB editor / Mitzner, Kraig. 2009.
- MATLAB : a practical introduction to programming and problem solving / von Attaway, Stormy. 2012 Second Edition.
- The finite element method / Nithiarasu, P.; Taylor, Robert L. … 2005 (Sixth Edition)
- Offshore Wind : A Comprehensive Guide to Successful Offshore Wind Farm Installation / Kurt Thomsen. 2012.
- Atlas of zeolite framework types / Baerlocher, Christian. 2007 (Sixth Edition).
- Marine propellers and propulsion / Carlton, John S. 2007 (Second Edition).
- Engineering turbulence modelling and experiments 6 : proceedings of the ERCOFTAC International Symposium on Engineering Turbulence Modelling and Measurements – ETMM6. 2005.
- Pinch analysis and process integration : a user guide on process integration for the efficient use of energy / Kemp, Ian C. 2007 (Second Edition).
- Intermetallic chemistry / Ferro, Riccardo. 2008.
The following 5 top titles, heavily used, have not been bought until now, but maybe at the end of this year.
- Scientific Bases for the Preparation of Heterogeneous Catalysts : proceedings of the 10th International Symposium, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, July 11-15, 2010. 2010.
- Deep-sea sediments / edited by Heiko Hüneke and Thierry Mulder. 2011.
- Storm and cloud dynamics : the dynamics of clouds and precipitating mesoscale systems / William R. Cotton, George H. Bryan, Susan C. van den Heever. 2. ed. 2011.
- Sensor technology handbook / ed.-in-chief Jon S. Wilson. 2005
- 10th International symposium on process systems engineering / edited by Rita Maria de Brito Alves and … 2009.